- Information Technology: DANNATEK (DTI) is staffed and managed by professionals who understand the
impact of technology on business processes. We define solutions for our customers
to meet the challenges of their specific environment.
- Logistics: Property accountability / Inventory/Warehouse operations. Support services
include preparation of requisition and turn-in documents; posting of action to
accountable property records, preparing activity reports;
- Modeling & Simulation: New Technology in the form of remote signal transmission
and video transmission that creates threat analysis.
- Test & Evaluation: Comprehensive support for Concept of Operations/Tactics, Techniques & Procedures.
- System Integration: DTI system integration expertise helps our customers to integrate labs such as ARC-TEC-2 and CVTC to meet their test objectives.
- Access Controls/Force Protection: Dannatek’s proven legacy of business process and operational
excellence enables us to provide our customers with functional
knowledge and hands on expertise to streamline security
procedures whereby preventing theft of violence can penetrate
the controlled building and surrounding areas.
- Human Capitol Management: DTI possesses and helps deliver the subject matter to deliver optimum human
- W911RX15PO170 – Department of Defense
- W911RX15PO169 – Department of Defense
- W912EK15A0008 – Department of Defense
- DOCRA133W15SU0433 – Department of Defense
Striving to exceed each Client’s expectations, we enter into Strategic partnerships that will endure the development of business and evolve with the progress of technology. Our
staff is experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated and determined to Intrinsically understand each client’s unique needs.
Dannatek is a Minority Woman Owned
Small Business (WOSB),
Founded in 1995. We are located In Athens AL and provides IT Based service and solutions for
Minority Woman Owned Small Business WOSB)
- DUNS #: 827351172
- Cage Code: 6YET4
- NAICS CODE:
- Accept Credit and Purchase Orders
- SAM Activation Date: April 09 2013
- SAM Last Update: June 12 2015
- SAM Expiration Date: July 11 2016